We do not really know how september has simply moved past us. The chilly weather made the transition much easier though. One month ago we were still at the seaside, taking a bath, maybe the last – surely the best.
Bucharest started to put its mark on us as the energy from our vacation is fading away, just like our summer tan. We are glad we gathered different moments and temperatures from this september (outfits included, ofc), so we can now share them with you. It is a mixture of daytime and night-time snapshots, captured with Kodak ColorPlus 200 film.
[ #filmphotography by Raluca Roşu ]
- Is it still summer or what?
- wearing white & red silk Marc Jacobs blouse + vintage Converse & white silk night gown
2. Balkanik Festival in colors
- for more #filmphotography from the festival, check The Daily Tutli-Putli
- wearing thrifted and/or vintage everything
3. Buried in second hand clothes by night
- wearing pale yellow silk tank top, shiny deep blue pants + baby blue trench coat
- all the items are from the second hand shop where we took some of the pictures
#fashiononfilm photography by Vivian Dünger
model and styling: Raluca Roşu
Hope you enjoyed this 3nd episode as well: #September2017
*see all the episodes so far and/or how the project unfolds here
We used a Minolta Dynax 300si & Kodak ColorPlus 200 #35mm film
Stay tuned for more film photography on dailytutliputli.com
Facebook here: facebook.com/dailytutliputli/
Check Raluca’s Insta here: instagram.com/dailytutliputli/
Vivian’s Insta here: instagram.com/vivisectie/